GA IASIU Membership
Membership - Join Today
Join GA IASIU today, we offer several membership options. Please review the options below and choose the one the best fits you. All local chapter members must also be members of the International Association of Specials Investigation Units, with the exception of sworn law enforcement and fire personnel. If you are not sworn law enforcement or fire personnel and not a member of the International Association, please click HERE for more information on how to become a member.
1) Insurance company employees whose primary purpose is the full-time investigation and/or supervision of investigation of insurance fraud.
(2) An employee of a self-insured corporation who is employed and assigned to a Special Investigation Unit and whose primary purpose is the full-time investigation and/or supervision of investigation of insurance fraud. The individual and the organization must be engaged in anti-fraud activities and must be in conformance with the goals and objectives of the association. Provided, however, any such individual whose professional activities and personal background are considered adverse to the objectives and interests of the association shall not be deemed eligible for membership.
3) An agent, special agent of the National Insurance Crime Bureau (US), the Insurance Bureau of Canada, Larmtjanst AB (Sweden), the Danish Insurance Association (Denmark), Norwegian Insurance Federation (Norway), Finnish Motor Insurers' Centre (Finland), or Finnish Insurance Federation (Finland).
(1) Local, state, federal, provincial, or similar governmental entities' law enforcement officer, or prosecutor who is involved in, or provides special expertise or services for the investigation and/or prosecution of insurance fraud crime.
(2) A full-time investigator or investigations supervisor of a state insurance fraud bureau.
(3) Any employee of an insurance company or any employee of a government agency who is involved in, or provides special expertise or services for the investigation of insurance fraud, who is endorsed in writing by a regular member. Click HERE to download the membership application (MS Word Document) and HERE for more information on joining.